Sunday, October 28, 2007

Because I'm the Princess



Kelly at BITP is Fabulous! Let me tell you, if you're looking for a quick fix - She's your gal! This order was my first from her. I ordered from ETSY during a SNS (Saturday Night Special). I think it was spend $8 and get free shipping! I was hesitant at first, as I had to join etsy just to make this purchase. But wow! Was it worth it!

I ordered a 3 pack of hair mists (Vanilla Bean Noel, Juicy Fruit Gum, and Cotton Candy) and a Candy Corn Cheesecake Melt. And she sent me these cute little gift-like baggies with all my goodies in it! So cute and definitely gift-worthy!

As extras she sent a strawberry candy and a sample tart in Apple Clove Butter! Smelled just like Apple Butter that I grew up eating on my toast, however when I burned it - the cinnamon/clove made my eyes water so I had to change it out. :(

I'd also like to add that I paid by money order, Kelly sent me an email as soon as she received it and I had it 2 days later! Excellent CS!

To check out her store on etsy, click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5174384

No comments: