Friday, October 26, 2007

Wylde Ivy


I must say, I'm quite impressed with Wylde Ivy the scents are so strong, the packaging is very professional, and frankly when opening the box you feel like you have just received a gift.

Here is what I ordered:
Lime Fizz Deli Soap - This is one of the most refreshing scents I've ever come across in a soap. Strong Notes of Lime and you can even smell the Fizz! A definite winner!
Lime Margarita Deli Soap - Reminds me of Lime Fizz without the Fizz
Crazy Cabana Deli Soap - Wow! This reminds me of a tropical fruity drink! I love it too!
Blackberry Cotton Candy Soap - Smells great! I'm not sure if it reminds me of blackberry cotton candy but Mmmm.. is it good!
Pure Butter Bar - I absolutely LOVE this one! It's unscented but it's to die for! A definite must have for any soap lover!
Mini Soap Sampler - This was the thing I was least impressed with, mainly because none of the scents were up my alley! I would've rather had another bar of something else.

Overall, I am very impressed with Wylde Ivy Soaps! They are smaller than most that I buy, but they smell fabulous and get the job done. Hawley Road is more moisturizing for my skin though, so if I reorder it will probably be to restock my Pure Butter Bar! It's heavenly! And if another Lime Fizz soap sneaks in too, well that wouldn't be so bad ;)

For Your Convenience, Here's the link: http://www.wyldeivy.com/

No comments: