Friday, October 26, 2007

Kettlepot Soap Sampler


This was one of my first etailer orders, well actually, this is one of my first orders that I've taken pictures of. For a small amount of $3 you can order a try-a-lot sampler pack! Now you are probably saying - $3 what can you get for $3? Well let me tell you: pick any 3 soap quarters that are in stock, any lip lotion that is in stock, and a dollop of lotion. Check the home page for the list of available soaps and lip lotions, and your lotion dollop comes in your choice of Lavender, Green Clover & Aloe, Plain or Oatmeal Milk & Honey scent.

I myself have ordered 2 of these sample packs and absolutely love the lip lotions. They go on a little glossy and smell great! I ordered one in Fuzzy Navel - the perfect balance of peach and orange, and cream soda, which the most realistic cream soda that I've ever tried. The soaps are great, in particular I liked the way applejack and peel smelled! The soaps will leave you squeaky clean!

So, I know you now want your own ;) Here's the URL for those interested: http://www.kettlepotsoap.com/

No comments: