Friday, October 26, 2007

Hawley Road Soap Works


I absolutely adore Hawley Road Soaps. I ordered Vanilla Bean Noel (2), Spiced Cranberry(2), and Green Apple. Cold Processed Soap is so different from the store soaps, if you haven't tried them yet - you definitely should!

Vanilla Bean Noel: I love this one! So much in fact I am hoarding my 2nd bar until I can order more!!!
Spiced Cranberry: This was a great one, very festive (would be perfect around the holidays)!! Unfortunately since VBN arrived in the same order, this one was neglected for quite a while. :)
Green Apple: Love this one too. It's a clean, fresh green apple. I would say it's more of a clean scent, than a fruity one.

And as for the samples, I received 3 samples of different Vanillas that she was testing at the time, and a sample of her Pink Sugar soap! I remember liking all of the Vanillas, but none of them stick out over the VBN. The Pink Sugar soap was great though! A surprisingly refreshing scent.

Hawley Road soaps really work well on my skin, I always feel so soft after showering with one. Also she has one of the FASTEST tat's! I had my package within 3 days of ordering! Truly impressive :)

No comments: